“When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you can have more happiness.”
From the movie: Knight and Day
“Someday. That’s a dangerous word. It’s really just a code for ‘never’.”
Tom Cruise – Roy Miller
From the movie: New York Minute
“- Jane Ryan: What am I going to do without my day planner?
– Roxy Ryan: Ok, you need to relax.
– Jane Ryan: Relax? How can I relax? My relaxation tips are in my day planner!”
Ashley Olsen – Jane Ryan
Mary-Kate Olsen – Roxy Ryan
From the movie: First Knight
“For the first in my life, I wanted what all wise man say can’t last; what can’t be promised or made to linger any more than sunlight. I don’t want to die without having felt its warmth on my face.”
Sir Sean Connery – King Arthur
From the movie: War and Peace
“Uncertainty, that’s what one fears most.”
Vladislav Strzhelchik – Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte
From the movie: Shaun of the Dead
“You know, I don’t think I’ve got it in me to shoot my flatmate, my mum, and my girlfriend all in the same night.”
Simon Pegg – Shaun
From the movie: Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
“- Samantha: So, Reacher… are you my father or not?
– Jack Reacher: I guess we’ll see when your mother gets here.
– Samantha: Sure you’d recognize her?
– Jack Reacher: I tend to remember the women I sleep with.
– Samantha: But who says she’ll remember you?
– Jack Reacher: Thanks a lot.”
Danika Yarosh – Samantha
Tom Cruise – Jack Reacher
From the animation: Finding Nemo
“- Marlin: How do you know if they’re ready?
– Crush: Well, you never really know, but when they know, you know, y’know?”
Albert Brooks – Marlin
Andrew Stanton – Crush
From the movie: Idiocracy
“- Joe Bowers: I just need you to tell me how to get to the time machine.
– Frito: Oh, that’s easy. You go down by the museum and stuff… it’s like it’s like, by the museum… sort of but… actually, not really. More like on the street, you go… Wait, let me start over. Okay, you know where the time machine is?”
Luke Wilson – Joe Bauers
Dax Shepard – Frito
From the movie: The End of the Tour
“It may be in the old days what was known as a spiritual crisis: feeling as though every axiom in your life turned out to be false… and there was actually nothing. And that you were nothing.”
Jason Segel – David Foster Wallace
From the movie: Outside Providence
“- Jane’s Father: So where are you thinking of going to school next year?
– Tim Dunphy: Um, I’m thinkin’ college.
– Jane’s Father: Any school in particular?
– Tim Dunphy: Yeah, probably.”
Shawn Hatosy – Tim Dunphy
From the movie: Kong: Skull Island
“We’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when…”
John C. Reilly – Hank Marlow
From the movie: Push
“- Hook Waters: How are we going to make the future unpredictable?
– Nick Gant: By not knowing what we’re going to do, until right before we do it.
– Cassie Holmes: A plan without planning.”
Cliff Curtis – Hook Waters
Chris Evans – Nick Gant
Dakota Fanning – Cassie Holmes
From the movie: Shag
“- Chip: Know any elephant jokes?
– Pudge: Is that a remark?
– Chip: About what?
– Pudge: Sorry. I guess I’m just sensitive about my weight.”
Scott Coffey – Chip
Annabeth Gish – Pudge
From the movie: P. S. I Love You
“We have absolutely no idea what we want.”
Hilary Swank – Holly
From the movie: Cashback
“Why did we break-up? It’s funny, but when I think back now, the reasons seem so small. One day she’s with me and
she’s saying I love you, and the next week she’s with someone else, probably saying the same thing.
So did she really love me? What is love, anyway? And is it really that fleeting?”
Sean Biggerstaff – Ben Willis
From the movie: The Zookeeper’s Wife
“People always want to run when they don’t know what’s coming. It’s their first instinct, always to run.”
Jessica Chastain – Antonina Zabinska
From the movie: Good Bye, Lenin!
“The future lay in our hands. Uncertain, yet promising.”
Daniel Brühl – Alex
From the movie: Love & Mercy
“I want you to leave, but I don’t want you to leave me.”
John Cusack – Old Brian
From the movie: First Daughter
“I have spent almost my entire life with people smiling at me. And laughing at my jokes. And telling me how special I am, and how great I am, and how nice, and smart. And right now, I don’t know if any of that was true. Maybe it was all some kind of an act.”
Katie Holmes – Samantha Mackenzie
From the movie: 3 Ninjas
“- Rocky: We should run.
– Tum Tum: We should hide.
– Colt: We should kick their butts!”
Michael Treanor – Rocky
Chad Power – Tum Tum
Max Elliott Slade – Colt
From the movie: The Last Witch Hunter
“- Kaulder: You know, I used to think the universe ran in endless circles, always repeating itself, always predictable.
– Dolan Thirty-Six: And now?
– Kaulder: I don’t know what happens next.
– Dolan Thirty-Six: Do you know what we mortals call that? Living.”
Vin Diesel – Kaulder
Sir Michael Caine – Dolan 36th
In: Career in Cinema
“I have never met a vampire personally, but I don’t know what might happen tomorrow.”
From the movie: The Importance of Being Earnest
“I really don’t see what is so romantic about proposing. One may be accepted – one usually is, I believe – and then the excitement is ended. The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
Rupert Everett – Algy
From the movie: Supernova
“- Nick: I don’t know what the hell it is and nothing you’ve shown me or told me indicates that you do either. Maybe it is an alien artifact, maybe it’s a magic trick. Maybe it’s a distillation of knowledge from an advanced civilization, maybe it’s just a toy, an alien’s child toy.
– Danika: Or an alien sex object; it looks like…
– Nick: Or…”
James Spader – Nick Vanzant
Robin Tunney – Danika Lund
1 of 4 Next