From the movie: Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle
“Angels are like diamonds. They can’t be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.”
Jaclyn Smith – Kelly Garrett
From the movie: Cradle 2 the Grave
“Angels East, Angels West, North and South just do your best to guard her and watch her while she rests.”
DMX – Anthony Fait
From the movie: Scarlet Street
“- Kitty March: Who do you think you are? My guardian angel?
– Millie Ray: Not me, honey. I lost those wings a long time ago.”
Joan Bennett – Katharine ‘Kitty’ March
Margaret Lindsay – Millie Ray
From the movie: The Champ
“- Annie: I’m your mother.
– T.J.: No, my mother’s dead. She’s a beautiful angel.
– Annie: No she’s not, I’m here and I love you.”
Faye Dunaway – Annie
Ricky Schroder – T.J.
From the movie: Lilo & Stitch
“It’s me again. I need someone to be my friend. Someone who won’t run away. Maybe send me an angel! The nicest angel you have.”
Daveigh Chase – Lilo
From the movie: Jacob’s Ladder
“- Jacob: You know you look like an angel, Louie? Like an overgrown cherub. Anyone ever tell you that?
– Louis: Yeah, you. Every time you see me.
– Jacob: You’re a lifesaver, Louie.
– Louis: Yeah, I know.”
Tim Robbins – Jacob
Danny Aiello – Louis
From the movie: Days of Heaven
“- The Farmer: You’re like an angel.
– Abby: I wish I was.”
Sam Shepard – The Farmer
Brooke Adams – Abby
From the movie: State of Grace
“You believe in the angels or the saints or there’s such a thing as a state of grace. And you believe it, but it’s got nothing to do with reality. It’s just an idea.”
Sean Penn – Terry Noonan
From the movie: Magnolia
“It’s dangerous to confuse children with angels.”
Henry Gibson – Thurston Howell
From the movie: Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace
“- Anakin Skywalker: An angel. I’ve heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Lego, I think. They’re the most beautiful creatures in the universe.
– Queen Amidala: You’re a funny little boy. How do you know so much?
– Anakin Skywalker: I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here. I’m a pilot, you…”
Jake Lloyd – Anakin Skywalker
Natalie Portman – Queen Amidala
From the movie: House of Sand and Fog
“Your grandfather used to say that a bird which flies into your house is an angel. You must look upon his presence as a blessing.”
Ben Kingsley – Behrani
In: Actors in real life
“I’m trying to shut up and let my angels speak to me and tell me what I’m supposed to do.”
In: Actors and God & Religion
“Only an angel can play the devil because the devil was a fallen angel.”
From the movie: The Phantom of the Opera
“Your father has sent me. I am your angel. All of your lessons have led to this moment. We will make music that the world will love forever. Take the last step to me. To your destiny. To immortality.”
Robert Englund – Erik, The Phantom
From the movie: Digging to China
“My mother says I was born with an angel on my shoulder. This is supposed to bring me luck and happiness. I think she lied.”
Evan Rachel Wood – Harriet Frankovitz
From the movie: Bright Eyes
“- Shirley Blake: Mother, I dressed myself, and I put my clothes away, all folded and everything.
– Mary Blake: Well, you’re your mother’s little angel, that’s what you are.
– Shirley Blake: No, I’m not, because angels have wings, like these.
– Mary Blake: Those are your daddy’s pilot wings.
– Shirley Blake: I know, and now he’s really an angel,…”
Shirley Temple – Shirley Blake
Lois Wilson – Mary Blake
From the movie: Hyde Park on Hudson
“I suppose an angel just passed, a very clumsy one.”
Samuel West – Bertie
From the movie: Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
“- Donna Hayward: Do you think that if you were falling in space… that you would slow down after a while, or go faster and faster?
– Laura Palmer: Faster and faster. And for a long time you wouldn’t feel anything. And then you’d burst into fire. Forever… And the angel’s wouldn’t help you. Because they’ve all gone away.”
Moira Kelly – Donna Hayward
Sheryl Lee – Laura Palmer
From the movie: Little Darlings
“- Angel: This seat’s taken.
– Ferris: By who?
– Angel: My guardian angel.
– Ferris: Well, she’ll have to sit on my lap.
– Angel: She’s a he.
– Ferris: Then I’ll have to sit on his lap.”
Kristy McNichol- Angel
Tatum O’Neal- Ferris
From the movie: Rocky V
“This is the favorite thing that I have on this Earth. And Rocky Marciano give me that. You know what it was? His cufflink. Huh? And now I’m givin’ it to you and it, it’s gotta be like a, like an angel on your shoulder see? If you ever get hurt and you feel that you’re goin’ down this little angel is gonna whisper in your ear. It’s gonna say,…”
Burgess Meredith – Mickey Goldmill
From the movie: A Walk To Remember
“- Dean: Bet you can see angels up there flying around.
– Jamie Sullivan: In fact, there are some things that they call miraculous. Einstein said the more he studied the universe, the more he believed in a higher power.”
Clayne Crawford – Dean
Mandy Moore – Jamie Sullivan
From the movie: Michael
“- Huey Driscoll: Can I just pull on your wings to see how they’re attached?
– Michael: Why don’t you pull on your pecker to see how it’s attached?”
Robert Pastorelli – Huey Driscoll
John Travolta – Michael
From the movie: State of Grace
“It’s as if angels were flying by so they dropped him off.”
Gary Leonard Oldman – Jackie Flannery
From the movie: The Prophecy II
“I sang the first hymn when the stars were born. Not that long ago, I announced to a young woman, Mary, who it was she was expecting. On the other hand, I’ve turned rivers into blood, kings into cripples, cities to salt – so I don’t think that I have to explain myself to you.”
Christopher Walken – Gabriel
From the movie: The Prophecy
“I was the first angel, loved once above all others, but like all true love… one day it withered on the vine.”
Viggo Mortensen – Lucifer
1 of 2 Next